Whether it is any product or service, prior availing this, you must be aware of its values, and involved various aspects. In this blog, we would talk about certain facts about lawyers, which are unknown to many people. Being a leading law firm for the Atlanta, Cobb, Clayton, DeKalb and fulton Criminal Lawyers, we, “GRAtlantalaw” wish to unveil some facts that you may not know. Let us have glance on all these:
1. Do you know all lawyers don’t go to court? Some are involved behind the scenes, writing contracts, reviewing documents etc.
2. In some areas like torts and personal injury, lawyers fight the case on “No win No fee basis”
3. Whether it is Tokyo, Colombo, Moscow or Fulton’s criminal attorneys, they have their own code of ethics. Even at most of the places, they have to undergo a moral background and verification test.
4. At most of the times, lawyers keep the client talk in confidence.
5. About 25 % to 30% lawyers are self employed either as partner in legal houses or they practice at courts.
6. Attorneys are among some of the highest paid workers.
7. Lawyers’ job is hectic and involves lot of reading and writing. This is the reason that makes lawyers fluent in English.
8. Contrary to the popular notion that those who are good at arguing become a great lawyer. However, television is fiction and lawyer’s most of the work does not happen in the court room. Lawyers are actually mediators, negotiators, advisors, peaceful intermediaries and evaluators.